Sunday, January 24, 2021

Coach You Through Apex











About:

Each package brings a longer coaching session for you! The more time you get is the more advice and tips you will get! I will watch you as you play and guide you with some of my own tips and tricks that I have found to be very beneficial! You will be able to ask me any questions you have and specifics on things you would like advice on. I look forward to working with you!



The basic pack includes going over your controller settings and game settings. It will also give me time to get to know you as a player. I will be watching which legend you play as and will also watch you play a game solo before joining you in a match. This will give me a better understanding of your playstyle. Throughout watching, I will be giving tips, tricks and my personal advice on how to improve you as a player.



In the standard pack, we will go more in-depth with your gameplay. I'll be watching and taking notes on what I feel you could do better on and what things I think you should drop. This also includes more tips and tricks for you!



And the Premium pack includes everything I know! From top to bottom, I will teach you everything that I have learned. Tips, tricks, and secrets!



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The session was very thorough he gave me tips on what I was doing good at and gave me training strategies that I can do with friends. He definitely did everything he said he was going to do and more. He will take what you need to work on and work with you in game and on the training grounds.

:

thank you so much for the positive feedback man. you are a fast learner and your easy going positive vibes made it super easy to go through the lesson with you . I'm glad you had a fun time and again thank you for choosing me brother

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment