Thursday, January 21, 2021

Coach You In World Of Warcraft As A 2600 Rogue











About:

Hey!



Thanks for checking out my World of Warcraft Gig!





In my Gig I offer you my 6 years of competitive Arena gaming experience. I will be coaching you live or via VOD reviews and break down your gameplay step by step to find your flaws, then work on the most efficient way to improve them. 



The session will be taking place on Discord with screen share.



You will be asked to bring pre recorded gameplay footage if you chose the "Advanced" or "Gladiator" packages.



Key arena points that will be focused on:



  • Decision making
  • Cooldown management
  • Positioning
  • Gamesense
  • Awareness
  • Macros
  • Addons
  • Gear/Stat optimization
  • Keybinds
  • "Rotations"





Make sure you have:



  • Discord
  • Microphone
  • Desire to learn

Reviews


:

I’m pretty much a newbie to WoW, he helped me go over everything I needed to know about being a frost mage. Spell priority, procs, add ons, macros. Dude knows his stuff. never once got annoyed or Frustrated. Highly recommended.

:

It was an absolutley perfext job and he knows how to play a rouge. I will work in future with him when i have to become better. The delivery were very fast and it was an amazing hour to play together. After i booked him he sended me a message and we did a date out. He is very communicative.

:

I am currently completely new to rogue and he showed me everything like add-ons, openers, conduits, and macros. Definitely recommend everything went smoothly had a small hiccup on my end with some tech difficulties but he found and worked around really appreciate the help 10/10.

:

Really good knowledge about the game and very informative, totally worth it if you want to get into pvp and climb the ladders :)

:

Great help!




No comments:

Post a Comment