Monday, January 18, 2021

Unlock The 20 Kill Or 4K Badge On Ps4











About:

I'm an experienced Apex player that has put thousands of hours into the game. I have helped many people gain their 4k badges and 20 kill badges. After purchase, you will send me you psn info for me to to log on and within 6 hours I will unlock the 20 kill badge and/or the 4k damage badge on any legend you desire. I also do wins, kills, boost K/D, and rank boost, if you're interested in those services, message me to work something out. These services are for ps4 players only. 

Reviews


:

I was skeptical about giving out my info but stiwie is very trustworthy and excelled all expectations. Rate: 6 out of 5

:

The seller was legit, Great communication & does what's advertised. Its hard to trust everybody but this guy is 100% LEGIT

:

Best seller on Fiverr!!

:

Very easy to communicate with and awesome service will definitely be back!

:

Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment