Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Teach You How To Be A Minecraft Pvp God











About:

I will basically take you into a Minecraft server and teach you how to be a PVP GOD and stop anyone that will be in your way! I can teach many strategic skills and more! I take lots and effort into what I do, and I thank everyone who has left me a good review.



After our session has ended, I offer everyone an opportunity to come back to my services free of charge.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Matt was very nice and taught me a lot about different aspects of pvp. Some of those were strafing, sprint resetting, when to use rods, and a bunch of other stuff. I left a 5 star review because I genuinely feel like I've improved in pvp combat.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! I am glad you had a good experience.

:

was very good at describing how to do things did not judge how you where at the beginning and was there to make you better not make you feel bad about how you pvped would definitely recommend him to anyone

:

Thank you! I am glad you had a good time!

:

Great guy, Will recommend him any minecraft purposes




No comments:

Post a Comment