Sunday, January 24, 2021

Be Your Professional Overwatch Coach At Any Rank PC Xbox Ps4











About:

What's most important to me is that the person I'm working with is having a good time! 


While Youtube Guides, Tips or info-graphics can offer new ideas, they will only take YOUR unique gameplay so far. When it comes to competitive activities, from my experience nothing works better than a pro at your side!


Some coaching accomplishments:



  • Coached a player from Gold to high Masters (Top 500 in FFA as well!)


  • I've reviewed/coached Teams from Gold to Grandmaster (4.3K)


  • Coached one player to gain 2000 SR in two weeks.


  • Successfully coached one-tricking players that main from (A)na all the way to (Z)enyatta


  • Successfully worked with 650+ Players improve their Gaming skills


Delivery time on Sessions is almost always less than 3 days! If you have any questions at all about my coaching or schedule, or, simply would like to get to know me a bit better before booking, just hit the 'Contact Seller' button!



Regardless, let's have a couple laughs and get to making you the best HERO you can be!

Reviews


:

Very cool and nice guy! I took the 30 mins coaching lesson and feel like it wasnt enough, so I would recommend the 1 hour long session

:

Awesome! Loved the session again !

:

Really good coaching!

:

Spearmaker is an excellent coach, within a day of ordering the coaching he had already contacted me and set to do the lesson. He was very helpful in pointing out my flaws in a clear and articulate way. 10/10 would recommend.

:

he was so nice and really talkative and sweet! I’d love to order again!




No comments:

Post a Comment