Thursday, January 21, 2021

Be Your Professional Fortnite Coach











About:

Hey I am a Professional Fortnite player who started playing 2 years ago. I am a member of a professional Fortnite clan. I have been playing Fortnite ever since season 2 . I have previously coached students through online creative matches. I always provide the best quality teaching materials and techniques on aiming,building and editing. I have played with many High- Leveled players from Professional Fortnite clans and have gave them great tips and tricks which have provided them a significant increase in their win rates



GUARENTEES:



1)SAME DAY DELIVERY

2)YOU WILL GET BETTER AT THE GAME AND WILL HAVE AN INCREASED WIN RATE



If you choose me as your coach, thank you so much! I make it my number 1 priority to ensure that my clients improve. At times, it can be hard to increase your skill cap in such a skill oriented game with a constantly changing map and item pool. I'm here to help you become the best player you can.



I will provide my first class in creative mode so as to analyse what your weaknesses are and provide you with the tips and tricks required for enhancing them. Thank You and I hope you like my service

Reviews


Seller's Response:

learnt fortnite build fights in creative and public matches, player really helped me improve my fortnite game sense. I recommend novastorm as coach.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Seller's Response:

novastorm helped me understand the mechanics of build fights and how to win build fights. I recommend novastorm as fortnite coach.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Seller's Response:

Novastorm is really helping me improve my fortnite game in building as well as aiming. The course is systematically built and progressive as if any eSports training academy.




No comments:

Post a Comment