Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Be Your Fortnite Coach











About:

Hello I am egoax. I can help you improve every aspect of your game, I have a huge game knowledge and can teach you everything you need. I can optimize every aspect of your game from FPS to Loot paths to follow. I can do this in English, Spanish or Italian!!!



I can make you change your mindset and how to have advantages over your opponents. I can make your in-game life easier so you can finally 'clap' your friends and succeed in competitive Fortnite.



I appreciate all of you, and let's go grind!

Reviews


:

Great communication, Very generous person trying to help out. Would recommend!

:

This is hands down the best fiverr coach. I would 100% recommend since he turned me from bot to 6k arena points. I bought the premium package and it was amazing. Great value for money.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment