Sunday, January 17, 2021

Coach Ranked Or Expedition Games In Legends Of Runeterra











About:

Hello there! I'm SupaFish and I was the one of the first to reach top 10 master in NA and I can teach you how to improve in LoR! I can help you whether it's climbing in ranked, or getting 7 wins in expedition.









Reviews


:

10/10 would recommend With this type of service it is very difficult to determine when the coach actually possesses the skills that they advertise. After getting the basic package (30 minute vod review), it is very clear that Supafish is not only very knowledgeable about Runeterra, but is also able to effectively communicate that knowledge in his reviews. In review of my thirty minute vod, Supafish wrote a thousand words detailing both high level concepts and specific lines of play that cement these more abstract ideas. Thank you Supafish!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment