Thursday, January 14, 2021

Provide You With Coaching In Brawlhalla From A Diamond Player











About:

I can help you get better in Brawlhalla. Depending on your skill I can get you to Gold/Platinum/Diamond in 2 vs 2. In 1 vs 1 I can get your Account to Diamond. If you are stuck in a specific Elo, I can coach you and provide you with tips and tricks. I teach you the basics of the game, true combos... I provide you with legend specific Tricks.

Reviews


:

He was a perfect coach ! would 100% recomend ! thank you again

:

He was extremely nice and very talented at the game. I learned a lot of tips and was able to get better even in the small amount of time he helped me. He also was able to answer all of my questions very clearly and well. I would highly recommend working with him because he can help you a lot.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment