Sunday, January 31, 2021

Be Coaching You Or Team In Apex Legends Any Rank Are Welcome











About:

Hello!



I go by the name Rzn and im currently Apex Predator ranked in Apex Legends.

why should i teach you Apex legends?



I have 20,000 + hours spent in Counter-Strike franchise, 6,000 hours spent in Battle Royale games such as (Apex Legends and Pubg), I have also 5 years coaching experience in team games and can spot synergy problems from a mile away.



There always seems to be players who move fasterloot quicker, and shoot straighter. Even if you're an above-average player, you'll often find yourself losing matches.



I've played FPS games with players of all skill levels, both Semi-Professional and coaching teams over the years and that's why I'm confident I can help you become a better Apex player.



I will provide movement,weapon and skill usage advice, I'll help you find the character that suits your play-style best — and teach you basic Game awareness.



I work with anyone who has an open mind on how to improve their game, remember communication is the key to sucess and I'm excited to see you grow into a player to be reckoned with.



Hit me up when ready to take your game to the next level, let's get started.

Reviews


:

Great coaching and the video was really helpful to bring it all together and have downloaded to keep going over things. Would highly recommend.

:

It's really just you playing some games and the things pointed out were things any teammate could tell you and it felt just like playing with people in the apex discord.

:

Needed help with decision making, and he provided a different perspective on how to approach/react to certain situations. I definitely l learned key things while playing with him.

:

the guy was super informative about Apex and what techniques and basic knowhow to be a better teammate for my team.

:

This guy is a BEAST ! We spent more than 1h of talking in order to improve my gaming conditions and off-game tips. Then we jumped in game and helped a lot, taking DOUBLE the time i paid for without asking a single penny. I really loved his coaching and will for sure buy this service from him again. Would give more than 5 star because he really deserve more !




No comments:

Post a Comment