Monday, January 11, 2021

Help You Improve At Rainbow Six Siege











About:

New to siege want help in getting better and off the ground?



Looking to improve skills and need extra help or advice?



Does your team need help in Coaching and Analytics?



If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask, i'm friendly and love helping people out so shoot me any questions.



I want to help anyone who is interested, on becoming a better player.



I have Experience in ESL teams and Faceit as a player and a coach.



I want to be the best I can offer when providing you with this service.



I have worked with many players in my time as a personal coach and teams in Esports such as Overwatch, Call of Duty and Siege





Discord Name Sneaky#1590

R6tab https://r6tab.com/ca2a46fa-d6ee-4728-af74-ed8801527de3





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very helpful and friendly helped me with the stuff I needed help with and was overall great

:

Thank you 😀

:

this was by far the best 5 dollars ive spent on coaching lessons. he told me to change my setting display ect he even gave me life lessons because im 15 and he also went as far as going into paint and doing situations and flaws if your looking for a 5 dollar coach that is worth 90 DOLLARS this is your man His gig was way more time than as said which is AWESOME he even put up with my Bs when my discord wouldnt work and he was patient when my game would bug or anything. i would recommend this coach to anyone because he will put in the hours to make you the best you can be. i say this because its like 3am where hes at and he was still willing to coach me through my issues. :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment