Monday, January 4, 2021

Help You Get To Your Dream League Of Legends Rank











About:

I'm a good coach, as many of people I coached confirmed that.

 I reached Masters this season on EUW and I main ADC role.

 I was rank best Samira EUW, 2nd Jinx EUW, 2nd Tristana EUW and rank 14 on Jhin :D

 I will look at your op.gg, analyze your games and tell you what you need to improve.

 Then I will show you some macro map plays in a costum games, teach you some tricks and give you some tips.

 I am very chill, willing to help you.



Add me on Discord : Mershak#6076 if you have any questions.



While coaching we can use Discord or in-game voice chat.



I hope you will enjoy this experience and see you on the rift!

Reviews


:

Clear communication, quick response. Really helpfull!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment