Monday, January 11, 2021

Give You Tips For Mlb The Show 20











About:

I have been playing MLB The Show since 2017 and currently stream on twitch and have an instagram page dedicated to MLB the Show content. I am also a consistent contender for the World Series league which only holds the best of the best in diamond dynasty. When playing I will be happy to play either diamond dynasty or play now with you and will give you many tips to improve your game play. To be clear you must have a playstation to use this game and play with me, because that is the gaming system I use. This is an easy way to get better quick and to crush the competition whenever you play. I look forward to playing and coaching you!

Reviews


:

excellent service, good communication and perfectly fulfilled my request, I highly recommend it, I will definitely purchase your services again

:

Excellent experience with this guy. Totally recommend. He gets the job done!

:

Amazing seller and got his job done in time

:

Great seller! Very nice to talk to, quick and easy. Highly recommend

:


No comments:

Post a Comment