Saturday, January 23, 2021

Make You Pro In Pubg Mobile











About:

I will coach you how to play like a pro player and share some tips and tricks to get chicken dinner always (only for Platinum package buyers). I have been playing pubg since 2 years from 4-5 different ID's

Reviews


Seller's Response:

she is a very nice person I would definitely recommend her to anybody

Seller's Response:

Good seller

Seller's Response:

if you need help or guidance you can contact me anytime . I would love to guide you . take care and have a nice day 😊

:

Great seller, owned the gig from beginning to end and made sure I was extremely satisfied with the results. I will definitely use again if I need More pro playing tricks . His tricks and tips were so awesome helped me in wiping out 3 squads one after another

:

thank you and good to hear that you loved my service. again thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment