Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Build Minecraft Bedwars Or Skywars Map Java And Bedrock











About:

Hey, I've been building Minecraft Maps for over 5 years. I have already built many maps for smaller Minecraft servers. My minigame maps consist of a lot of detail and nice structures. I always try very hard and promise that each Map is unique. I sell each map once and never again. So you will be the only owner of the map.



It is very important that you tell me when you order if you want to have a Skywars or Bedwars Map! If you do not give me this information, it can lead to misunderstandings.



I will present the map with a shader. For this I use the KUDA shader.



I build the map on my own Server! You will get the Map as a .zip or .schematic file!





I hope you like my maps and wish you a nice day.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

yessssssss

:

Be aware, if you request a bedwars map, you will get a map with very small islands and no structures at all. (Even though the screenshots on here, might lead you to believe otherwise). Also tried to cancel multiple times, but the seller just outright refuses to do so.

:

this review is an insult to the effort I have made. I built 2 maps because the first one didn't suit him and then I had to hear that I would build "shitty". Cheek!

:

Quality and fast work! I will be back to use pfandflaschen again!

:

Very good




No comments:

Post a Comment