Saturday, May 2, 2020

Make A Gaming Video Or Gameplay,Montage For You











About:

Hello there,

Gaming is my passion so the content which i will provide for your gaming channel/pages will be top notch.

i am a hardcore gamer. i record all the videos from Elgato 60 S on Consoles as well as best recording softwares on PC. Hit me up if you guys need any sample of gameplay or montages i provide be it Multiplayer or Single player.



Advantages:



1- no copyrights

2-all legit videos by me 

3-you can upload on youtube or any other social media site and can have your watermark on it.



i will try my best to send the videos before the time allotted to me! hoping to do business with you all gamers out there!

i basically own all games so don't hesitate asking me.

do message before ordering the gig!.





Reviews


:

An excellent gamer, you did a very good job. Prithvi communicated well and finished the job before time and quality was outstanding! Thank you will order again

:

Great job on the game play videos! Seller was open to my requests for game play and very focused on customer service.

:

great job from him

:

I cried and I never thought an edit could be soo funny. Thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment