Monday, August 3, 2020

Coach Any Role In League Of Legends











About:

I will coach you in any role for League of Legends, and I specialize in the ADC, Support, and Mid lane roles. I will be able to teach you the following:



-Wave Management

-Proper Trading technique

-Macro knowledge

-Map Movement

-Itemization



I will do this through:



-Pregame discussion

-During a VOD review (screenshared)

-Postgame discussion (riftkit.net if necessary)



I can coach any elo to understand the game to a low diamond level, and I can help low diamond players reach high diamond or higher.



I will answer any and every question asked during any session. Feel free to ask any question you'd like! If there's something that requires research to answer, I will do the research.

Reviews


:

Dude is poggers, super in-depth coaching. Quality guy 10/10 coach. His prices beat out all of the other guys. His description says an hour however he does well over an hour and never ended a session early on me.

:

Awesome, responsive and very helpful. A pleasure to work with and will definitely be doing so again in the near future!

:

Very understanding and flexible. Knowledgeable about the game and able to convey information effectively.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment