Friday, May 1, 2020

Build On Your Minecraft Bedrock Or Pe Server











About:

Discord: NatePlays12#9081



Please contact me before ordering any of my products!!



I will build on your Minecraft Bedrock/PE server.



I usually keep my building on Bedrock/PE servers as that's the platform I have more experience on, but if you would like something else I'm very flexible and will work with you. I've been playing Minecraft for over 7 years, so I've gathered quite a bit of experience over that time. I'm good at making floating islands, can easily terraform with worldedit, and make you awesome custom terrains with different blocks. I've had multiple servers and been staff on multiple big servers, including Nexus and LuckyFactions (both Bedrock servers). I like to build, and I'll build pretty much anything, any size, for the right price.



If you have any budget problems, I understand and we can probably work something out.



Contact me if you have any questions, comments, or if you want to order something (I need talk with people so that I know what tools they have for me to build and what they specifically need built so that I can make sure we have the right price nailed down before setting anything in stone). 

Reviews


:

His work was awesome and he walked us through everything. Completely exceeded expectations!!! Thank you.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment