Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Test Out Your Game











About:

I will Test out your Early Access or Released Game on Steam/AlphaBetaGamer/GameJolt/other and give you my full and honest feedback that Includes, Features/Things I like, Features/Things I Dislike, Feature/Game Ideas, Bugs, Glitches, and what you should improve on. I will tell you my honest opinion! I will text you on Discord or Fiverr when I am testing out you game and will provide you with my feedback when Im done testing the game. Just saying, I LOVE HORROR GAMES!!!!

Reviews


:

Very easy to deal with, gave honest opinions and suggestions for improvements. I recommend. Good communication no problems, fast response!

:

Great fast delivery time, took the time to go through the game several times and provide good feedback.

:

Great work, easy to communicate with and gave really detailed feedback as requested - would hire again!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment