Friday, May 1, 2020

Be Your Professional Xenoverse 2 Coach











About:

I've been playing this game for years; I know the fundamentals and advanced methods of farming for experience, Dragon Ball collection, and fighting mechanics (my specialty). I can play on PS4 and PC, although I don't have all the characters on PC. I've fought thousands of matches and won a majority of them, I know how to play with every character in the game, and have all characters including DLC unlocked on PS4. I promise at least an hour of an in-depth guide of whatever you want to explore in Xenoverse 2, and guarantee that I will teach you skills from beginner to advanced. In order to contact me via voice chat, I have a Discord for that! https://discord.gg/a7mEjEg



UPDATE: I do have a Switch now. The friend code is SW-2431-2050-4554

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment