Saturday, May 2, 2020

Uwu Be Your Ps4 Buddy











About:

Hello friend :D 

Let’s be PS4 buddies! We can game and chat about life together or if you just want to game that’s cool too :) 

Games I have :



  • Minecraft
  • Fornite (Carry me pls)
  • GTAV
  • Little big planet 3 
  • Fallout 76
  • Division 2
  • Red Dead 2
~I’m still new at gaming so pardon me for the lack of games I currently have u.u~

A lot of my games are single player since im a liddo shy :3 Feel free to message me so we can set up the perfect time and game for the both of us to enjoy<3 I will be waiting Senpai uwu

Reviews


:

I highly recommend her service. She made my time playing much more enjoyable and was very helpful in teaching me and my sister how to play the game.

:

the bast. had a lot of fun

:

had fun playing with her and she's a really good to talk to:)

:

Great customer service. Would recommend

:


No comments:

Post a Comment