Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Coach You In Csgo











About:

Hi! My name is Nicholas

 I am Faceit lvl 10 and I have over 10000 hours of playtime

 I have played in many teams and been to many lan events, and am active to this day.



I can coach anyone at any rank

I can coach teams aswell by breaking down demos in-depth, creating strats/stratbooks

I ask for demo/replay before the session, so I can teach the most important things to you

The higher your rank is the more in depth I can go in specific areas of the game



I can coach specific things if you request it (like aim, gamesense, playing a position, etc.)

  • I can teach you pug playstyles, and how to win in a pug
  • I have great understanding of how mentality affects your in-game performance
  • I have great understanding how to play by the book on every map (positions, setups, teamwork, etc.)
  • I also know how to get the max out of your aim
  • I can help you to learn EVERY role in game and how you can improve them
  • and I can coach you in many more aspects of the game
  • I also know about how to get the best performance out of your PC, and what cfg commands to use or avoid

  My timezone is GMT+1

For team coaching, or if you have any questions, feel free to mesage me

Reviews


:

He is very serious about CS Go and a great coach. He could related to our level in the game. Can recommend.

:

Very professional coach, can't go wrong!

:

Great communication. Will order again most definetly. Thanks!

:

Did a nice 2 hour session with him. An amazing coach with lots of knowledge. Very friendly and helpful!

:

He is absolutely amazing for strats




No comments:

Post a Comment