Sunday, February 14, 2021

Be Your Professional Csgo Coach











About:

I will help improve all aspects of your gameplay from absolute beginner levels looking to learn, to advanced players looking to get the highest ranks. I will live coach you in a call or whatever you would prefer, and based off gameplay advise on ways to improve your aim, game-sense, decision-making, nade usage and many other factors to help improve your situational awareness. 



I offer different packages in this Gig but with each I will do the best of my ability to keep any buyer satisfied, regardless of their level and deliver my services in a timely fashion.



You can trust me as I have a high rank in CS.

I stream on Twitch occasionally and showcase my skills the best I can. 



Thanks for coming by :)

Reviews


:

it was very epic, i had very low ping

:

Phoexus is extremely good at coaching. he helped me immensely, thank you!

:

Definitely one player to watch once we got going it was great. Recommended for anyone looking to refresh and get perspective in the game.

:

Tips were helpful and he answered alot of my questions would recommend. But screen share was laggy would give 5/5 if he made the screen share clearer

:

He was the best person to work with and trained me to the best of my abilities




No comments:

Post a Comment