Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Create A Highly Realistic Custom Minecraft Terraformed Map











About:

Tired of boring and unrealistic Minecraft worlds? I'm a professional Minecraft builder with 7 years of experience, specializing in creating realistic and detailed landscapes.



In all my projects, I place my focus on superior quality over speed or cost.



To help me create an order based on your unique requirements, please contact me before purchasing a package. Here's what to expect:



  • I will carefully design and plan your project with you.



  • Your designs will be implemented into a custom Minecraft map.*



  • During the order, I will update you on progress and consult you regarding design decisions.



  • Once you are satisfied, the completed order will be delivered on time.



*This gig's default packages only include natural terrain, and do not come with buildings or man-made structures. You can order my realistic buildings at: www.fiverr.com/artwithleo/build-a-detailed-and-realistic-custom-minecraft-build-java-or-bedrock



Feel free to check out my best projects to date: 

https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/accentdesign/submissions

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent communication with Leo, would definitely recommend, the quality exceeded my expectation!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I’m very glad that you’re satisfied, and enjoyed working with you!

Seller's Response:

The creator is really listening and has come back to me asking for my opinion many times. The delivery was particularly fast and the map is of high quality. I am particularly satisfied with the result! Thanks you! Le créateur est vraiment à l'écoute et est revenu vers moi pour me demander mon avis de nombreuses fois. La livraison a été particulièrement rapide et la map est de qualité. Je suis particulièrement satisfait du résultat! Merci!

:

Thank you very much! Glad you are satisfied!

:

amazing service and the end result was amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment