Saturday, February 20, 2021

Play League Of Legends With You











About:

Hi there. I enjoy playing games and I have been doing so for years now, honestly since I can rememeber. Anything from World of Warcraft to Starcraft and since 2016 I have grown a massive obsession with overwatch (aka my favourite game ever) csgo and league of legends. I love doing different voices, friendly roleplays and accents. I love meeting new people and just having a good time. And dont worry, I can take a joke ♥ I dont mind being in youtube videos or doing requests, just dm me. 

Reviews


:

5 star service. Unfortunately I was suffering from lag, but she did not mind and played through it all. I d/c afked. She went out of her way to say if I want to play again just hit her up. Only negative thing...her voice is mesmerizing, you may fall in love

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment