Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Play Video Games With You











About:

Let's play some video games! I'm a total PS4 addict and if you want someone to play with, I'm your girl! Just let me know if you'd like to play a game and I can see if I have it. :) The games I have are:



-Overwatch- I'm usually in gold/plat and I main heal or tank (most played)



-Smite- Love me some joust, assault, and arena but I'm down for any game mode (most played)



-Apex- I suck lol but I like to play it sometimes



-Paladins- Recently got it but like it



-Call of Duty BO3- The mode I've played the most is safeguard, but down for anything



-Laser League- This game is so addicting! It's a shame the servers are ded



-Mortal Kimbat XL- Rarely play it but it's there lol



Reviews


:

Shes the bestest.

:

We played Overwatch and COD Warfare. She showed me what a newb I am.

:

Awesome! She never gets toxic, and is always chill.

:

Super Chill.

:

she's really chill and funny to talk to I highly recommend her




No comments:

Post a Comment