Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Create 60 Mazes For Fun











About:

I have been creating for more than 3 years puzzles, mazes and other games in online Forums.



I will create mazes for you!



I can create Circular, Rectangular, Triangular, Hexagonal mazes.



The format of the mazes depend on what you want.



What is included:

- you can decide what background put 

- you can decide what to write

- you can decide any color

- shapes like Rectangular, Circular, Triangular, Hexagonal*

- unlimited revision

- solutions



*if you want any particular shape, I can do it, but it will cost a little more (and you have to tell me that before the order).



Not included: 

- commercial rights, if you want it you have to pay a little more



If you have a special request, that is not mentioned on "What is included", write me first.



If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact me!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job well done!

:

Excellent work! Would use again!

:

Great job, completed as requested thank you!

:

Everything went great! Nice job, Thank You!! Pat

:

This seller is amazing, beat my expectations




No comments:

Post a Comment