Sunday, February 28, 2021

Setup Your Obs For Professional Looking Stream











About:



I have been streaming games for  years and helped many people out with there problems. (OBS/Stream/Twitch etc)



If you want to stream on any streaming platform but don't know how, just contact me! :)



I understand that every buyer is different and has different needs.



Inbox for custom orders and discounts.



Here are the things that I can do for you.



  • Setting up your whole OBS (Streamlabs OBS too)
  • Even the new Twitch Studio Beta!
  • For all Plattform - Mixer / Twitch / Youtube
  • Setting Sources/Scenes (OBS & Streamlabs OBS)
  • Expert in setting up OBS for lower-end PC
  • Console (Xbox / PS4)
  • Can solve ANY issues
  • Stream related optimization
  • Setting up your Streamalerts (Donations, Follows, Subscriptions) ( / Tipeeestream)


If you want to record videos or stream,



  • best looking Settings for your recording/stream
  • even If you got a low-end PC



NEW Service



now i can stream anything for you on your channel  per day 



If you have any questions, just send me a message

Don't forget to hit the ( ❤️ ) RED heart button



Save ( ❤️ ) this gig for quick reference.


Check my other gig.....and contact me for custom offer...



Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.

Reviews


:

Very good work, I recommend it. Serious person, and stay tuned to your needs.

:

Andrew it is a good man, good communication and hardworker.

:

Great guy super fast delivery !!!! very good !!!

:

Excellent service! Very happy! Thank you!!!!!

:

He tried to help but it didnt work i figured the problem out myself




No comments:

Post a Comment