Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Coach Tekken 7 From A Beginner To Intermediate Level











About:

These sessions will include:
- Tekken theory

- fundamentals
- sidestepping and advanced movement

- character specific guidance
- character specific matchup guidence
- combo optimisation
- game play styles

- frame data

- Mock situations


Plenty of Q&A



This is a flexible regime that is client dependent (everybody learns at different speeds and in different ways).



Reviews


:

good experience!

:

Absolutely amazing to have the pleasure of getting coaching from Dre. As a new player to the Tekken series and fighting games in general, I had a lot of questions, and I was very unsure of what direction to go in in order to improve at the game quickly. However, after my three hour session with him, I am much more confident in myself and my ability to improve. As well as answering all my more general questions, he also gave me a lot of in-depth advice and strategies specific to my character, Feng. Overall, it was very fun and educational, so I would definitely recommend this to anyone at any level looking for a great coach :)

:

Fantastic coach taught me everything I needed to know as a beginner. Encouraged me to take notes on important parts and was very patient making sure I understood each step before moving on.

:

Responded quick and was flexible with delivery times. Truthfully I didn't know where to start in tekken but this has sped up my ability to learn and improve massively. Will be recommending to friends and coming back again myself. Plus he's super friendly and accomadating.

:

the guy is really cool teaches you really well and if your new to the game then he really helps




No comments:

Post a Comment