Friday, February 26, 2021

Coach You In Valorant, I Am Immortal











About:

What you will be receiving (Basic, Standard, Premium)

  • I will be talking and coaching you through discord.
  • Help you learn characters and maps.
  • I will watch and review your gameplay through a video or live-stream.
  • I will go through all your mistakes and what you should improve on. 
  • I will answer any questions you have.
  • I will help you with setting up your game so you can have the best experience.



Standard

  • Everything in basic included.
  • 2 Hour Coaching



Premium

  • Premium includes everything from Basic and Standard.
  • At the end of the coaching session, I will send you a google doc link which will have tips and feedback based on our entire session. This google doc might take an hour or two to make, but it will help you and have everything compacted into one link. 



What you will gain from this experience

  • More knowledge in the game you requested to be coached in.
  • Improve your weaknesses and leave as a better player.
  • A good service overall.



List of games I coach in

  • Valorant
  • CSGO
  • Overwatch
  • League of Legends
  • Call of Duty: WarZone

Reviews


:

It was good and very informative and im see slight improvements even after just a day

:

Well spoken, and clearly explains through tools and video recording.

:

He watched me play a game of ranked and made detailed notes on how I can improve and went through them with me and made sure I understood what my mistakes were and how to improve them. I was really struggling to want to play ranked but he made me so pumped up to get better I can’t wait. 10/10 would recommend he’s amazing

:

Very thorough

:

10/10 he pointed out what I needed to improve on and showed me how to fix it. Also gave me a good kovaaks routine.




No comments:

Post a Comment