Friday, February 26, 2021

Coach You In Rocket League At Gc Level











About:

Hi, my name is Jonah and I am a Rocket League coach. I am a Grand Champion and have been since season 10. I currently play on the varsity roster for Rocket League at Ole Miss. I have played in many online and LAN tournaments. Including Dreamhack Atlanta 2019. I have a lot of experience in the game with over 3000 hours in Rocket League.



While at Ole Miss I also spend a good portion of my time coaching our B team. I have helped a Gold 2 get to mid Champ 3.



In our sessions we will go over some footage of your recent games, and then analyze and critique them to help improve certain aspects of your gameplay. Afterwards we will switch to some training, and 1v1s in order to get a better feel of the way you play. Following that we will play some casual or ranked games in order to see you playing on my team. Finishing the session with final thoughts and some training packs to help improve your mechanics. 



As your coach I will help you to improve your mechanics, rotation, recovery, over-all game sense, and speed of play. This will not only point out your weaknesses and allow you to improve alone, but will successfully teach you how to rank up and become a better player!



Jonah (Navik)



Reviews


:

Helped me rank up twice after the first day and can help you improve faster for the long run, would recommend for the price.

:

Ah yes great great session, lol all jokes aside this was a good session, would recommend

:

Awesome coach. I learned a lot from him in just one session and will definitely take more lessons with him. If you want to improve your game he's the best coach I've had.

:

I learned a lot even at a slightly higher level of gameplay.

:

Amazing guy got me from to gc would definitely recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment