Friday, February 12, 2021

Build You A Unique Custom Minecraft Map











About:

MESSAGE ME BEFORE BUYING!



ONLY JAVA MINECRAFT! NO BUILDINGS!



I'm going to create a unique Minecraft world that won't look as boring as the normal worlds!



-custom Terrain

-custom Trees

-custom Biomes

-custom Mountains

....and many things more!



You can contact me on Discord: Al3x#9241



I can make personalized offers for your wishes! 

So if you want a full custom map of up to 100kx100k+ blocks for your server to give players the best experience possible. Just message me!



I can do everything.



I don't do buildings. But if you have a schematic of a building that you want on your custom map, then you can send me that and I will add it to the world!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Alex built me a custom 20000 x20000 map at a very fair price which I must say is amazing. During the process Alex would constantly keep me update and asked question to ensure he understood exactly what I was looking for. It was a pleasure to work with Alex and I am looking forward to working with him again.

:

Good as usual.

:

Nice to work with you!

:

Did an amazing job. Was great to work with and easy to communicate ideas with.

:

hes a super nice guy and really worth it <3




No comments:

Post a Comment