Saturday, February 27, 2021

Play Hypixel Bedwars With You For An Hour











About:

Hi, I'm Ethan and I'm 15 and I will play with you on Hypixel bedwars on Minecraft: Java Edition! The timer for how long we play for starts when we enter our first game, any breaks in between caused by the buyer cut into their time, any breaks caused by me, will not affect your time. Please plan accordingly, as there will be no exceptions to this rule. I have been playing Hypixel since 2013 and am MVP+ on Hypixel. I got into bedwars a few months ago and realized I am really good so I thought I would help others raise their stats a bit. If you want, your friends can join us and we can all play together (maximum of 4 people). If you want, we can voice chat somewhere, but all talks of the order must be done on Fiverr.



I hope you enjoy our time together!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment