Friday, February 19, 2021

Be Your Apex Legends Coach For Ps4











About:

Hello, I'm a professional apex legends player, and I will help you improve and become a better player like me. My two main characters is Wraith and Pathfinder and I have a total of 16300 kills on two different accounts. I have knowledge with every single character (can prove with the badges), with every single weapon in a game (can give you best ways of using a weapon, how does each mode works, and the nest hop-ups for each weapon), and a I will tell you everything I know about the map (all the higher loot places, and hiding spots in case you playing ranked match or you need to quickly hide from a team to surprise and enemy or heal). 

For the basic pack, I will spend at least 45 min. 

For the standard pack, I will spend at least 1 hour.

For the premium pack, I will append at least 1 hour 30 min.

I will spend with you more time (up to 2 hours) if I see that you need a much better improvement, and if that's the case, I might also make the next session (if you do want to buy them again), just premium for the cost of basic.

I live in UK, and I'm available everyday from 4 pm to 10 pm.

I play on ps4 only.

Reviews


:

What a great time. I learned a lot and had a super time doing it. Highly recommended!!

:

Excellent

:

dudes awesome and very helpful and super nice would highly reccomend

:

Very helpful and very good coaching. Helped me improve massively in a short space of time

:

Would recommend! Please use!




No comments:

Post a Comment