Thursday, February 4, 2021

Coach You In Warzone In English And German On Ps4 And PC











About:

Hello fellow Gamers!



I'm a 24 year old, former professional Call of Duty Player from Southgermany. I used to play competitive 1vs1 ( former ranked 3 in MW1) and 6vs6 SnD in MW1, MW2, MW3 and MWR. Now, that MW for PS4 released, I'm hyped to play as much as I can.



What I want you to offer is coaching in either Warzone or Multiplayer in Call of Duty MW. 


I'm Top 3800 worldwide in Points per Minute in Multiplayer. I don't want to show off with my stats but i do know how to play this game very well. ;-)






Reviews


:

Full recommendation. Finally, someone that analyses my playstyle first, instead of just giving out random tips. Really enjoyed the session since it was very individual and specific. He made sure to get an overview of what I know and how I play before we went into what could be improved. Fully recommended, if you want to up your game!

:

He’s a perfect coach

:

I've hired several warzone coaches and he is by far the best!!!! highly recommended!

:

Man, honestly I didn’t know what to expect but during the session I learnt so many little details that would help my game. It has only been a day since the session so I’m not an expert yet but I can definitely see some improvements in my gameplay. Definitely would recommend to anyone who would like some tips on making your gameplay better too :)

:

A really thoughtful and fascinating dissection of my play, Velemento explained concepts to bring to my game that have seen an immediate improvement. You simply can't go wrong hiring Velemento.




No comments:

Post a Comment