Monday, February 22, 2021

Coach You On League Of Legends











About:

Hi

I am a passionate experienced League of Legends Coach which will do everything I can in order for you to improve and learn! My aim with each session is to teach how fundamental macro level mechanics works; waves, objectives, when to pick a fight, back timings, pathing and ganking + gank avoidance.

I want each client to receive a path of improvement in the micro mechanical aspects of League of Legends. Striving towards always getting everything I want to communicate understood, therefor the length of each session may vary. I never want to leave a client feeling unsatisfied with my service!



My coaching sessions will consists of first briefly you telling me what your specific goals are so i can suit the session best for you. 

A overview on champion pool, kda, build, general op.gg info. Further we´ll move onto vod review or live coaching through share-screen, i recommend the latter. I will look at the general trend of your play and make you get rid of bad habits. Coaching session will end with tips and tricks of how to train in order to improve and how to get a good routine based game play which is consistent.

Reviews


:

Really enjoyed my coaching, really helpful and understanding considering I am very new to the game. Definietly will buy again once I have learned more and put in practice his advice.

:

I got exactly what I expected. Seller was descriptive and didn't hesitate to tell me when I did something wrong, gave me a good roadmap for what I need to do to reach my goals (mostly mechanics). I'll definitely come back in a month or so to check on my progress.

:

He was very patient and helped me a lot with many mistakes.

:

Highly recommend. Eye opener for things I wasn't aware of and really went the extra imlle

:

Super professional coaching, very knowledgeable, gave great advice and tips on improving.




No comments:

Post a Comment