Thursday, February 4, 2021

Build You A Food Business In Bloxburg











About:

I will build you any food business. (ex. food stand, restaurant, cafe, coffee shop, drive through (for large business only). 

.

In order for me to build your business you must:

1.Friend me on Roblox. My username is Faith_Builds

2. Set me as Co-Owner

3. Let me build and set decals

4. Enjoy your business!



NOTE: You must come up with your own money to build your business and you MUST have a reasonable budget.

Reviews


:

Seller did a pretty darn good job on my chuck e cheese! I will admit i was nervous at first about the build but she did an absolute phenomenal job!!

:

It looks very nice! Also i like that it didn't take that long, would recommend buying she is very nice!

:

Seller is very responsive to messages. Most importantly, her work is highly detailed. My son is very happy playing on his Roblox now. Thank you for your excellent service.

:

What is was like to work with her felt like the best opportunity ever. I love this Coffee Shop so much and I think she definitely put her all into building this. It was so great and it was a awesome experience.

:

Definitely would recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment