Friday, February 19, 2021

Build You A Custom Bloxburg Home











About:

Hi, I'm Kiko and I'd love to build you a beautiful custom designed Bloxburg home! I can build you a home of any size and style. After purchased we can discuss the must haves for your home. Message me if you have any questions!



Notes:
- You are required to provide me with the money (blockbux) to build your house, as well as pay the 10, 15, or 20 on Fiverr.

- I absolutely WILL NOT build your house for free.

- I will not copy someone else's build tutorial. Sorry!

- The bigger the build, the longer it will take to complete.
- I have a job, so scheduling times where I can build for you would be beneficial for both of us!

Reviews


:

AMAZING she was quick in building and very nice!

:

good experience

:

very good

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment