Thursday, February 11, 2021

Play Games With You For Fun Or For Content, With Voice Chat











About:

Hello I'm David(16), Welcome to my gig. Before booking please contact me first to discuss what time and game. If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I'm a decent player when it comes to most games so i cant promise any wins but i can promise a really fun and enjoyable experience. We can play any PC game you want and ill send you my discord where we will be able to talk if u choose to. I'm also very experienced in modding PC games if thats something you are interested in. My games are:CSGO, ARK: Survival Evolved, Dead Island and Riptide, The Forest, Garry's Mod, GTA V, PUBG, Rust, Starbound, Terraria, Rainbow Six Siege, Destiny,  Bo4, Minecraft, Roblox

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment