Sunday, February 7, 2021

Coach You On Rocket League











About:

Hello I am new to fiver but I do have a lot of experience coaching players. We will first get in a call and play on any platform you prefer. While playing I'm going to be analyzing your gameplay and critiquing you constructively to help you in your journey to your goal rank. While playing I will give tips and help with any questions you have in game while also providing practice ideas to become more consistent. We can work on specific playing elements and do whatever we feel would work best for you. 

Reviews


:

This was an amazing experience for it being my first time on Fiver. I highly recommend this guy to anyone trying to get better at the game. He taught me so much and I am very pleased.

:

Great all around and was a very nice person in general

:

It was very nice working with them, we went into it not expecting much, but was pleasantly surprised. He didn't only tell us what we need to work on, but made it obvious which situations we should apply it too, so we could instantly apply it in the next game we went into afterward. I suggested this coaching to all my Rocket League friends, he coached me and my friend at the same time which obviously most coaches don't do, so I found that cool.

:

Aiden, was very helpful right off, he is very confident in his ability to coach and improve. He gives thorough, encouraging and constructive criticism. Would recommend. He helped me set reasonable goals and understand skills to improve. His game sense and knowledge was helpful. For instance, ask about V Sync. Lots of knowledge and the skills to convey them.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment