Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Setup A Discord Server For Your Community











About:

I will make you a professional discord server from scratch.



All packages will have categories with text- and voice channels, roles and permissions set up.

Once I'm done with the server, I will transfer the ownership to your account and you will get full access to my support server in case you have questions about something.





✧ GOLD┊

The basic, yet functional and beautiful discord server



  • Amazing design
  • Unlimited categories and voice- and text channels
  • Roles & permission set up
  • Custom arrival- and leave message
  • Self assignable colour roles





✧ Platinum┊

The advanced, multifunctional discord server



  • Everything from ✧ GOLD┊
  • Self assignable roles
  • Levelling system with leaderboard
  • Fun games (pokémon, dank memer, trivia etc.)
  • Member counter
  • DM to new members when they join the server





✧ Diamond┊

The absolutely stunning discord server



  • Everything from ✧ Platinum┊
  • Agree to rules in order to access the rest of the server
  • Amazing suggestion system
  • Automatic message whenever a specific youtube channel posts a video
  • A finished staff application system
  • A ticket system





I'm flexible and can do/add other stuff as well,

Just ask me!



Thank you for considering and have an amazing day

Reviews


:

Incredible seller. Completed everything in a timely manner, extremely kind and straight forward, very easy to work with. I would have easily paid even more money for something like this. I've gotten tons of compliments on the server. It's totally professional! She even made a server bot and taught me how to use it. Definitely definitely recommend this seller. Will be buying from her again!

:

Worked fast and efficient, replied really fast and explained how everything works ! Would 100% suggest without any doubt.

:

don't think about it just do it

:

Worked in an quick, effective style. thanks (:

:

Real good and awsome server she made, good communication to for questions and so. Recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment