Sunday, March 21, 2021

Be Your Support Character Or Teammate











About:

Need an extra player to fill in a space? Or maybe just a friend to make a game more fun? I love playing online games and while I haven't played many, I am open to trying out new ones! Currently, I own and regularly play SMITE and ATLAS with previous time on ARK, Final Fantasy, World of Warcraft, ArcheAge and plenty more. You pick the game and I will glady fill in and chat/hang with you for the full time chosen! I love talking about practically anything or just listening and learning about new things. We can voice chat on Discord during our game time too :) If you want to play a game that requires purchase or subscription, please contact me before placing an order! I have a pretty flexible schedule and will gladly work with you to have a great time playing together!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment