Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Coach Your Genji As One Of The Best Genjis In The World











About:

So u want to learn genji?

-Well, its your lucky day, i am a top 500 genji player and i peaked rank 2 on genji.

I have over 1k hours on genji and over 2k on overwatch...

Dont trust me?

-Well u can always go to my YouTube channel and see it for yourself

Link: https://www.youtube.com/MatYouYT



My history of gaming:

-CS:GO - Global Elite

-Valorant - Radiant

-Overwatch - Top500



  • I have been playing Overwatch for 4 years now and have been playing among some of the top tier players like: Necros, ML7, Jay3, Shadder2k etc.

I can guarantee that after my coaching session/s you will have much easier time climbing ranks.



-I have alot of pervious experience of coaching people of ranks from Bronze to GM



-If u have any additional questions feel free to leave me a message and i will answer u as soon as possible.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Coach Fakemat was amazing to work with. His approach to his lessons were very nice, with a lesson structure for each session. He pushed me to ask questions which was very helpful, and he was very informative when he was answering my questions. My aim has increased since the first session, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to improve their aim/gameplay in Valorant.

:

I ordered 3 sessions and I've only had one. I have not been approached by the person about any new sessions. The session that I had was very bad and I have a hard time believing this person is higher elo than me. I'm currently Platinum 2. The only tip he gave me was to rotate faster. Other than that all he said during the session is "good job" or "nice aim". I left the discord server he invited me to. I don't want my other 2 sessions because its gonna be a waste of time anyway. I do NOT recommend this gig. I was expecting a professional coach. But I ended up getting bad treatment. I have the feeling I'd be better at coaching Iron players than this guy. Don't order this gig.

:

If this erik reached out to me and faced me with his problem with our session i am sure we would be able to figure something out for him. Without any comment he just left the server and never contacted me again. I am coach on the server and its only natural that people that are already good appear

:

very knowledgable. I assumed it would be more hands on, but I also only paid for the basic session not realizing. very awesome guy though.

:

Great communication, amazing at teaching and explaining. Breaks down various aim types on how people aim. Great value for new and advanced people to learn from. I really recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment