Saturday, March 20, 2021

Help You Control Your Recoil And Teach You How To Play Smart











About:

I came from PS4 and never owned a PC until last Christmas from then till today I have 2k hours in rust and coming from controller to keyboard was hard but I have learned the secret to learning the recoil of the AK and tactics to win every fight. Here is my youtube feel free to look at my vids and take a look of how I play https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNgTDLXZxhgveNMo-ccqOgg?view_as=subscriber



Note all packages will be delivered in 1 day DO NOT BUY THE FAST DELIVERY!

Reviews


:

Such a sound guy, teaches you some greats tips and I’m getting better at the ak for sure! Would recommend to anyone that is in need of help. Great guy!

:

This was great. I got answers for a couple questions that I couldn't seem to find the answers to elsewhere, but really in the end it was mostly practicing with someone that helped. My AK recoil started as complete trash now it's pretty good and I have everything I need to make it great. Mas was generous with his time and knowledge. It was fun and more than I paid for. Thanks!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment