Sunday, March 7, 2021

Coach You In Overwatch As A Top500 Offtank Player











About:

Hello! 



I offer three packages:



Basic: When you provide a VOD, I will watch through the entire game. As I watch, I will be looking for mistakes in all aspects of your gameplay, including mechanics, team coordination and communication, positioning, ability usage, ult tracking, awareness, and hero switches. I will provide you with a time-stamped text document in which I will describe all your mistakes in detail, and also provide some wider advice on your gameplay in general which will be useful for you to begin climbing. 



Standard: 
This package provides everything from the basic version, but I will also go through the VOD you provide in detail with you over discord, using voice communication, screenshare, and screen drawing to help you better understand how to improve, and to illustrate some of the finer points I will be teaching you. The session will also be screen recorded and uploaded to YouTube for your viewing convenience; so you can revisit any of the concepts I explain. 



Premium: This package provides everything from both the Basic and Standard versions, but I will review an additional game with you.



 



Reviews


:

Great coach! showed me alot of point i didn't realize before

:

absolute pleasure! we talked on discord, it was extremely helpful, everything was on time. i'm now able to see a lot of micro mistakes that i've been making, and i can now better understand my gameplay.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment