Saturday, March 6, 2021

Be Your Dead By Daylight Coach, 6000 Hrs Of Experience











About:

  • First and the most experienced Dead By Daylight Coach on Fiverr. (retired from competitive, at least while im finishing my degree in Computer Engeneering)



  • I will EXPLAIN EVERYTHING about Dead By Daylight, and how to take YOU OR YOUR TEAM to the NEXT LEVEL.



  • Since improving in solo play, until you achieve the highest level in BOTH sides of the game (as a killer or as survivor equally).



  • If you prefer a more specific coaching, i make custom offers! (price may change).



  • PS : As a way of helping you understanding it better and waste the less time possible on your and mine schedule, please ONLY ask for the coaching on days that you can do it FULLY. For example, the only one side coaching, if it's survivor side, I will need almost 3 hours, however killer I will need a little bit more, and if it is the premium package or the normal one (the two sides, survivor and killer) i will need almost 5 or more hours, so, the ONLY situation that I would let you put off is when you select the premium package, however, the maximum days that I would let you put off are 2 (two). I would love to have more free-time but college life is harsh for me, so please understand my perspective!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Veteran player. Very knowledgeable. Got premium package and learned survivor and Killer. Coach will take the time needed to answer any questions you have. He scales the training to your current play level. I have significantly improved as a player online in a short time due to his concepts and strategies. I am very satisfied.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your review ggalonso!

Seller's Response:

Very informative and knowledgeable player. Gave a lot of information for a basic package, which was nice! I filled 5 pages with notes and I am excited to implement what I was shown into my gameplay.

Seller's Response:

Thanks berlios for your review!

Seller's Response:

I'm a fairly new player and I highly recommend taking a coaching session with him! I learnt a lot more from him than watching youtube videos, with the package that I chose for my needs he demonstrated every trick in the game and patiently practiced with me. I recommend him for anyone looking to up his dbd skills and knowledge.




No comments:

Post a Comment