Monday, March 8, 2021

Skull Forts For You I Am A Pirate Legend











About:

Please message me before you order, it helps me maneuver my time better and be able to provide a better service! I am a pirate legend level 20 Athena's fortune and I want to help out people who are struggling in the game to find people to play with. I will do my best to provide as much treasure as possible in the game. I will grab all loot from the skull forts, but gifts will be an extra charge if you buy the bigger bundle as you have to go to the reapers hideout to sell them and that adds a lot of time. I hope to see you on the seas!



(Ps - Whenever you order from me, that order is secured. You may not order and then immediately ask for it to be canceled. I have had this problem before, and personally get in trouble for it by Fiverr. Very sorry for any inconvenience and have a wonderful day!)

Reviews


: :

Thanks always a great time playing

:

Excellent always a great time playing with you

:

Always excellent thanks

:

Bluefox was fantastic to work with.......again. Last time we did Athena Voyages and this time I wanted to try my hand at Forts. Awesome experience taking down a fort and even fighting off other players wanting to steal our loot. I would absolutely suggest working with Blue Fox. He knows the game well and can answer questions and give guidance throughout the session. I am an older gamer, so it was nice playing with a seasoned pirate. Looking forward to doing another with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment