Thursday, March 4, 2021

Create Pixel Art Based On Your Photo Reference











About:

Oooh, I heard you like pixel art!



Well, I do too. A L O T ^_^



..........................................................



So, what you get here is an awesome feeling of seeing yourself (or your friend) professionally pixeldrawn like in an oldschool videogame - I will give my best shot of making YOU feel that way!  :3

(or your friend if you are planning to gift it to him/her)





How epic is that? 



You'll have to see it for yourself ;)



..........................................................



While ordering, you might want to specify:



  • Colors you want me to use,
  • What kind of background would you like,
  • Other preferences,   
  • OR ask me to get creative.


..........................................................



epic win <3





Ps; you can also contact me for creating follower alerts and other types of notification / notifications and stuff. :)

Reviews


:

Amazing artist, done everything I had on my mind and more. Can reccomend 100% :)

:

They did exactly what I asked for even when I didn’t think what I asked for was physically possible

:

Turned out great! A pleasure to work with!!

:

Great job! I look forward to working with you again.

:

It was really cool to do business with this artist. She's professional and will adapt to your needs. I do recommend to everyone who wants to get any kind of pixel art!




No comments:

Post a Comment