Sunday, March 7, 2021

Coach You In Rainbow Six Siege On PC











About:

Hey, I am a PC (former ps4) Rainbow Six Siege Diamond/Champ and I am one of the best on the game PC. I have beat most of the best players (top 100 players + pros) and some even recognize me as being one the best player they've ever seen.

______________________________________________

Currently: Playing PC only (current rank Diamond/Champ)

______________________________________________

Also, I am an experienced coach that has helped over a 100 players get better!!! and coached numerous R6 competitive teams as well. 

______________________________________

WHAT DIFFERENTIATES ME/ MAKES ME #1

______________________________________

I mainly focus on the FUNDAMENTAL MECHANICAL ASPECTS OF R6S. I can always touch aspects such as settings, maps, operators, angles etc etc. I also offer VOD reviews. However, what makes a player good and unique is his play style and game sense (his mechanical skill) and that is what I love to focus on to turn players into a better version of themselves!

Reviews


:

You won't get this level of tailored coaching and advice from YouTube videos. I can't express how Pharmacy's service exceeded expectations in every aspect. I wanted detail, detail specific to my playstyle and setup. I got this and a lot more - clearly explained, with questions answered in further detail. Pharmacy takes time to understand what you want, what you want to understand, what you currently do and advises what you lack/need to work on to bridge these gaps. I've learnt so much and can't wait to practice what I've learnt and see further improvements. Looking forward to our follow up session with the ranked review! Brilliant service, quality product, greatly executed, nice guy. :)

:

I think he really went deep into the aspects of peeking, and gave me a lot of tips covering the really basics of the game, which I didnt realize, I did wrong up until now. I think he's an overall great coach and I really recommend you trying out his coaching, if you feel like you're struggling in game and can't pin down why. Great coaching, defenitely a recommendation from me :)

:

Amazing coaching, learned more in that session than i could ever learn from youtube videos and my entire time playing the game. Coached the fundamentals amazingly, always asked if i had any questions before proceeding to a next step, 100% reccomend to anyone who wants to get better at siege, offered me future support going forward and overall amazing experience, also he is so easy to talk to, clear and communicative with many clips of particular skills, great person also

:

Shawn did a great job carefully explaining what my individual flaws were as well as how to avoid them. He conducted himself professionally and always asked if I had questions. He is someone who knows his stuff and I highly recommend using his services if you find yourself struggling to improve.

:

After the coaching session and applying tips learnt, my skill in r6s increased significantly, getting consistent kills and many top-frags. Highly recommended for the struggling player.




No comments:

Post a Comment