Sunday, March 28, 2021

Coach You Or Your Team Professionally In Valorant











About:

Gints 'GGMentality' Grasis a Professional esports coach who has coached Overwatch across all levels of gameplay Bronze to OWL. I Will help you become better at Aim, Gamesense, and Ability usage to achieve your goals in Valorant. I have worked with teams like Square One and 2nd Generation in NA Contenders and Dreadlords, Shu's Money Crew in EU Contenders (Tier 2 or in other terms - Profesional level in overwatch).

Experienced in developing players across multiple titles CS:GO, Overwatch which allows me to combine knowledge of ability-based shooters and positioning/aim more suited for Valorant. Excellent at helping players to adjust their practice regiment to a daily routine. All included in Basic $15 Gig Package. Can work with pre-recorded gameplay for guaranteed better quality gameplay and live coach if that's not an option.



Session consist of:

  • Assessment of players goals
  • Assessment of current skill level
  • Gameplay review
  • Pinpointing trends in mistakes
  • Addressing how to fix each of the mistakes
  • Producing a practice plan
  • Addressing other questions
  • The client receives a video recording of the session


Don't miss out on becoming the best Valorant player you can be! ORDER NOW!



Reviews


:

Very informative. Showed me my common mistakes and gave me some good solutions to fix them.

:

I found him incredibly informational. I learned a lot about the game. We went over ways to improve my aim as well as game sense a little bit of theory. After our coaching session I feel like i will improve a lot much quicker than if i would have tried learning by myself.Excellent communication as well.

:

If you are thinking about getting a coaching session for valorant I would highly recommend this guy. His understanding of the game is very good and he found and pointed out my common mistakes well and gave me a better ways to approach certain situations. My general approach towards the game improved alot. My rank in valorant is platinum 2 and I have also played cs alot where I'm lvl 8 on faceit so I had a pretty good fundamental understanding of the game but it improved a whole lot after working with ggmentality

:

extremely professional - I am very much a low skill player and he worked through the basics with me until I felt comfortable. Tailored the session to where my current strengths and weaknesses lie, and gave a definitive list of things to work on and improve. I improved dramatically during the match I played right after using exactly what we practice. Highly recommend - professional and knowledgeable. A++

:

I had no issues, good teacher overall 👍.




No comments:

Post a Comment